Sunday, January 17, 2010

Drum Roll Please

Tonight is the Night! The Golden Globes are on tonight and are hosted by one of my favorite people Ricky Gervais. He is very sexual, British, and brought me The Office, so I bow down. I am very excited to see the red carpet because super gorgeous love to hate couple "Brangelina" will not be there so another couple better step up (cough Emily Blunt and John Krasinski cough cough)! Selfishly I hope that there are some Office humor, Meryl Streep should win everything (big girl crush), and finally I hope that for a trip, I know I know it sounds terrible but I love a good fall! Fingers crossed!
You are too cute! Do not disappoint me!

You know she is only thinking about adopting.

adoptmeplease

Well tune back in here tomorrow and check out my red carpet review!












2 comments:

  1. i'm so happy you started a blog and i'm sure your fashion coverage will be hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new week darling and thanks so much for your comment!
    Federica

    ReplyDelete