Good Morning Everyone!! I realize that it is only 6am for you but I am four hours ahead which gives me a jump start on my blogging. Today is a very important day for Becca and I we are going to the Student Travel Agency here in London to book all of our weekend trips! I am so so excited, but also nervous that we have waited to long and the prices are going to be ridiculous. But either way the trips we want to go on are:
1. We have to choose one of these four:
Which should we choose, right now we can only see one because of our finances but have you been to any place that you would suggest??
2. Germany:My mom's college friend is letting us come visit and I could not be more excited!! Germany here we come!
3. Paris France/Versailles/Maybe Cannes??: Becca and I really want to go back to the eiffel tower and gardens of Versaille and then if we have any money left we can go to Cannes in the south of france!
4. Adventure trip to Wales with school: This trip Becca and I signed up for and it is crazy, we are going to Wales with most of our school and we partake in hiking, cliff jumping (me in a watersuit with a helmet), ocean kayaking, surfing, and biking!! It is going to be so much fun!!
5. Scotland: This is a trip that I was generously invited on with Becca and her family after our semester is over!! I cannot wait
Tell me about your travels, any places I should be sure to go??? Happy Weekend!