It has been a crazy week already here: I have walked my legs off, gone 3 days without any hot water in my apartment (me and cold showers do not get along), my best friend loosing her credit card, and spending lots of cash on trips. All in all I am having an amazing time, I might not leave (just kidding Tom). Since the last time I posted, I have no booked 98% of my big trips, and two shows!! Yay, for me. Boo, for my wallet!!
Here is what's going on in April:
1. Off to Isle of Wight, it is a small island of the southern coast of England. Becca and I are staying at a local B&B that has a friendly bulldog and we have an ocean view from our room!! get ready for pictures!!
2. At the end of April, I am going with friends to see Ricky Gervais's comedy show!!! AHHH, I don't know if I told you but I am o.b.s.e.s.s.e.d with him!!!
3. Literally the last day of the month I am going to see the Royal Ballet preform Cinderella, this is a trip through school and I could not be more excited. My 15 years of dance has made me such a sap for ballet!!
Here is how May is looking:
4. The first weekend I am going to Germany to meet my mom's best friend from college, she is graciously letting me bring two friends! She lives outside of Frankfurt and I am so excited!!
5. The second weekend I am going to Wales, this is my adventure weekend. Becca and I are going to be squeezed (picture threading a needle with a sausage) into a wet suit, and we get a helmet and a pair of water shoes. Then we are taking part in "Coasteering" which is getting from point A to point B on a coastline. This means throwing myself off cliffs/rocks, swimming in underwater caves, and scaling rocks, Oh and most important trying not to drown/die. I am actually secretly excited for this, I told Becca I would be very Catwomen on the loose in my wet suit. The second activity that i am doing is learning to surf, I am excited but also very nervous I am terrified of sharks and am convinced that I will get attacked! Does that happen near England??
6. The third weekend I am going to Paris, I have been there but can you really get enough of that city? I am planning on stuffing my face with amazing food, going to Versailles with my cousin Mackenzie (Design Darling Blog, check it out now!!!) and eat alot of cheese, bread and fruit. I love Paris and I cannot wait to get back!!
The month of May is shaping up to be a crazy busy time, and after our semester is over Becca and her family are taking me to Scotland with them to celebrate their Scottish heritage!!
Please tell me where you have traveled and where I should go, if I can afford it!!! Hope your week is going well!!